Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Winter is coming

Thumb

Season 4 of Game of Thrones; as of this post; is 3 days, 7 hours, 57 minutes and 55 seconds away.

I read the books, you want me to tell you what happens? Guess I have to get hbo again.

The bad thing is that reportedly Emilia Clarke [Daenerys Targaryen] no longer will do nude scenes.

No more Khaleesi boobage.

That last scene...badass. Quoting him word for word before she sticks needle in his throat, the look on his face when he realized where he knew her from, priceless.

working on season 2, should be caught up in a few weeks

Really, really sucks that they had to find a new actor for Daario Naharis. I hate when actors change mid series.

The bad thing is that reportedly Emilia Clarke [Daenerys Targaryen] no longer will do nude scenes.

No more Khaleesi boobage.

That's kind of like closing the barn gate once the horses have all run
out, no?

This is why should never get over confident...A fight is never over till its over....

GOT finales are always awesome until you realize we have to wait until March to see what's next.

Arya be a cold little bitch for not puttin down the Hound.

No lady stoneheart! Damn it!

Loved most of the finale, though. Arya and jon snow have huge roles next year. Should be fun. The wait...not so much.

Edit: if you haven't read the books, don't google lady stoneheart.

I think john snow will emerge as the main character of the show. It seemed like it because tyrann for a while.

I love the show but I still think there are too many plot lines

Back