Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Norte Dame Verses U-Conn

I think women's basketball is a joke, but I'm actually looking forward to watching this game for a few minutes.

Boring game... UConn is to good... ND missing a player but I don't think it would have mattered...

Could the Uconn coach ever make it as a men's basketball coach? I actually think he has a shot.

In the past 20 years, the Connecticut men’s and women’s programs are a combined 13-0 in the national title games, with two double championships (2004 and 2014) and at least one title in five of the past six seasons between the two programs.

I don't care what anyone says, UConn is without a doubt in my mind the college basketball capital. That's mind blowing.

In the past 20 years, the Connecticut men?s and women?s programs are a combined 13-0 in the national title games, with two double championships (2004 and 2014) and at least one title in five of the past six seasons between the two programs.

I don't care what anyone says, UConn is without a doubt in my mind the college basketball capital. That's mind blowing.

yup..I agree and the men's program cheated a few years back..

Could the Uconn coach ever make it as a men's basketball coach? I actually think he has a shot.

no. 1/2 of big time recruits wouldn't respect him because he was "only" a women's coach and the other 1/2 of them would see right through him and realize he is a total asshole!

Back