Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Ultimate Warrior Dead

Slick

Surprised he made it to 54....all the chemicals in that dudes body should have blown his heart up 15 years ago.

I can't help but chuckle any time something WWE related shows up on ESPN.

I can't help but chuckle any time something WWE related shows up on ESPN.

ESPN has been tied to Wrestling since 1985 when they signed the AWA to a broadcasting deal.

ESPN has been tied to Wrestling since 1985 when they signed the AWA to a broadcasting deal.

It's just you never see anything results related on ESPN. They don't lead off sportscenter or the main page of ESPN.com with Wrestlemania results. But then every now and then you get a random article by Grantland or a page like this about a death. Just seems out of place to me.

It's just you never see anything results related on ESPN. They don't lead off sportscenter or the main page of ESPN.com with Wrestlemania results. But then every now and then you get a random article by Grantland or a page like this about a death. Just seems out of place to me.

lol...ya Wrestlemania should have been the lead on Sunday Night

lol...ya Wrestlemania should have been the lead on Sunday Night

Come to think of it, it fell in between mens college basketball games. Might have been more exciting than anything else going on.

​According to TMZ.com, WWE is providing the Ultimate Warrior's wife Dana with special assistance in the wake of his death on Tuesday.

The report notes immediately after news of Warrior's death broke, WWE sent two senior officials to Arizona to help Dana with everyday tasks like grocery shopping so she can grieve and focus on her children.

Back