Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

30 for 30 Bad Boys

This is great so far. I'm still pissed that Rodman shot a jumper on the break on game 7 vs LA

Those were great teams..Very fun.. Hope Bill is the next coach...

bill or brian Shaw- if you remember shaw was phil jackson's recommendation for the pistons to sign last offseason

I've been pissed about the phantom foul since I was a kid!

Remind me. I'm not remembering that.

Laimbeer defended Jabari beautifully on a sky hook, which he missed, but the refs called a foul that no one to this day can see or justify, and Jabbar sunk both free throws. Pistons lost by one.

I wasn't around during the Bad Boys era, but after watching that 30 for 30 (excellent btw) damn I would have absolutely hated them if I were not a Pistons fan

I just finally watched this on DVR after missing it the first time around. Good stuff. That was a great time in the NBA. I was in high school when the Bad Boys were making their rise and I was reminded how many white-knuckle playoff games I endured and the hurdles that team had to climb to reach the top. I was reminded too just how much those teams all hated each other. Nothing like today's NBA. Watching the progression of the Pistons getting by the Celtics, then the Lakers, and then having to fend off and finally succumb to the up and coming Bulls made for good show.

Last edited:
Parish lashing out at Laimbeer, I remember how happy I was :) Just saw this for the first time last night, great 30 for 30!

Last edited:
This really was a GREAT time in the NBA. The NBA isnt even on my radar anymore other than hoping Miami loses in the playoffs.

It doesn't appear to be available yet on Netflix.

I could get the old movie with Sean Penn, but I already have seen it a couple times.

Back