Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Who's the better Spiderman?

Never saw the 2nd but Maguire sucked. But by looking at previews Garfield probably sucked too.

Maguire did a lot better then I expected him to. also the fact that the first 2 were beautifully written. 3rd one sucked though. i mean the 1st one was almost right out of the comics except up gwen stacy on that bridge instead of Mary Jane

The problem I have with Spider-Man is from what I remember, Parker was already in the news business not in HS. McGuire is just too young for the part. At least that's what I remember. Maybe the earlier years he was indeed in HS. I don't really know but it's not something I'm interested in.

Last edited:
Back