Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Philomena

Sbee

maybe the best movie i've watched in the last year, I thought it was great, could have won best picture. it just happened to be released in the same year as an epic film about slavery, nobody's beating that

Brilliant acting. Very profound. Exceptional. As a raised child of Catholicism, I can relate. Powerful and honest revelation. Does not lead one in any direction of faith or belief. Simply, makes you look in the mirror. Best acting I have seen in 10 years.

Cool.

It's shipping today; I'll get it tomorrow.

it was listed as a very long wait on netflix for me, not available on demand, i had to get it from the library.

great interaction between the woman and the writer, he's very high brow intellectual and the scenes where she's a fish out of water are hilarious. touching story for sure, I'd say it was my favorite movie this year.

it was listed as a very long wait on netflix for me, not available on demand, i had to get it from the library.

great interaction between the woman and the writer, he's very high brow intellectual and the scenes where she's a fish out of water are hilarious. touching story for sure, I'd say it was my favorite movie this year.

I was kind of confused at the beginning; I thought to myself "didn't her character get killed off in Skyfall?

Plus I wondered where the
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vViuR5YcoCk

At the beginning had gone too.

For a tear jerker/detective drama, yes, it was funny as hell.

Judy Dench was sort of like an Irish Edith Bunker.

Back