Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

anybody got any cool new religious beliefs to share?

For a few days, I've had a really bad migraine. I'm beginning to think that it's actually God telling me that I'm an idiot for not believing in him. Because I don't believe in him, his voice comes as pain. Glenn Beck agrees. God told him recently that he was coming back to settle scores. No...now I am CONVINCED that it's God. No other explanations. Unless you can explain why God talked to Beck and I have had this migraine in the same time frame?

Always amazed when people mention God but say they don't believe..

Always amazed when people mention God but say they don't believe..

Have you ever mentioned the boogy man, santa claus, the tooth fairy....any of those things you don't believe in?

Tinsel probably has some new rituals for his pagan spring equinox

Have you ever mentioned the boogy man, santa claus, the tooth fairy....any of those things you don't believe in?

Not sure I've ever mentioned the boogy man but as far as the others, I got presents when I was a kid: From Santa. That's proof enough for me.

I'm not surprised.

Even after making a comment where it's obvious I was kidding you manage to make yourself look like an idiot.

Congrats you passed champ as the number one douche bag poster on this board.

Tinsel probably has some new rituals for his pagan spring equinox

I actually meant to post a spring equinox thread, or rewind an older thread, but I didn't get to it until the equinox had passed.

I did cut my hair short on St. Patrick's Day; I always do that sometime between St. Patrick's Day and the equinox.

My hair and my facial hair adjustments, along with my posting these seasonal change threads, are pretty much my ritual - but they're not new.

Congrats you passed champ as the number one douche bag poster on this board.

Homer-Simpson-psd24858.png

I saw this tweet today, thought it was priceless

Christian faith is not a blind leap in the dark. It is a reasoned trust in a risen Savior, based on compelling evidence.

I saw this tweet today, thought it was priceless

Christian faith is not a blind leap in the dark. It is a reasoned trust in a risen Savior, based on compelling evidence.

Oh? You seem surprised to learn that all Christians arrived at their faith by way of careful, reasoned inquiry. It wasn't like they just happened to be born into Christian families.

Oh? You seem surprised to learn that all Christians arrived at their faith by way of careful, reasoned inquiry. It wasn't like they just happened to be born into Christian families.

I'd love to hear the evidence and how compelling it is. Maybe he read "proof of heaven"

I'd love to hear the evidence and how compelling it is. Maybe he read "proof of heaven"

God told Jesus > Jesus told the apostles > the apostles told everyone else

For crying out loud man, how much proof do you need?!?!?!?

God told Mohammad > Mohammad told the Arabs (applicable to Muslims)

God told Moses > Moses told the Jews. (applicable to Jews)

FSM told Bobby Henderson > Bobby Henderson told the Pirates?

Back