Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

All racists are atheists

GS Warrior fans have been trolling the guy:

black-guy.jpg

When I first read the beginning, I thought the radio station said KANUS...which might be fitting, although I do appreciate his personal view of racial equality, his blame is misguided when you have groups like the Klan. Sure some atheists are racist, but so are a lot of believers...

I was actually considering getting I'm here with V. Stiviano t-shirts printed up and selling them out front of Staples Center to black dudes on their way to the game tonight...but I didn't find a printer who could get them printed up in time.

Good thing; with the decision coming down from the league as it did, the urge for any black dude to buy one probably would have been muted somewhat.

Back