Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Welcome!

You need to see if KalineCountry would be interested in coming to this board. He is that Detroit Tigers board. Quality poster.

No doubt about that. He put so much work into it. I feel bad for all that lost work.

Eddie said:
You need to see if KalineCountry would be interested in coming to this board. He is that Detroit Tigers board. Quality poster.

yeah I'll have to send him a message.

sup guys. hopefully more people show up.

not gonna lie though, the background is a little busy...it makes it a little hard to concentrate on the posts lol

Yeah. More will show up. Hay Spock, you on the Boesch bandwagon yet ;-)

No, I was screwing with the profile and I messed it up. Fine now :)

for some reason a few people keep getting sent to the wrong site. KC said that it sent him to some Detroitthug.proboards.com I wonder if that's what tony signed up for.

Can they not just type it in the address bar? Try it with and without the www.

i don't know. KC wants in though.

I hope he gets here and enjoys it. 17 in so far, not bad. Have to start somewhere.

enough to start at least. hopefully none of the trolls follow us here.

Hi Monster, and everyone. I joined and thankyou for the correct link.
Honestly, I don't know what I am going to do. Whether here or stay at espn, or what. I want to thankyou all of you for wanting me here.
At this stage of life, I know change is certainly inevitable, but I/we still do not like it. See how it all plays out this month.
This board does look clean and appears to be easy to navigate through for an old fart like me. Is there an edit pencil to fix misspelled words?
nvm guess the preview link takes care of that.

[color=#006400 said:
KalineCountry[/color]]Hi Monster, and everyone. I joined and thankyou for the correct link.
Honestly, I don't know what I am going to do. Whether here or stay at espn, or what. I want to thankyou all of you for wanting me here.
At this stage of life, I know change is certainly inevitable, but I/we still do not like it. See how it all plays out this month.
This board does look clean and appears to be easy to navigate through for an old fart like me. Is there an edit pencil to fix misspelled words?
after you post, there should be a modify button in the top right hand corner of the post, near quote and delete.

Glad you're here KC. Even if those new boards were outstanding I can't use them. I do all my posting on my tablet and apparently they don't work there. As big as espn you'd think all type of devices would be working. I'll stay here even if I'm by myself ;-)

[color=#006400 said:
KalineCountry[/color]]Hi Monster, and everyone. I joined and thankyou for the correct link.

glad to have you man. I realize this isn't the greatest board in the world, but I know how much everyone hates the new espn forums. If they fix the problems or keep the old board, we can all return.

Profile up top and then a link to modify profile, I believe.

Back