Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

ADMIN: Please rename "Religion" forum

zyxt9

To "Champs ANTI-Religion"

It just seems far more appropriate.

Thanks!

Y'all are welcome to post pro-religion. Maybe about the good things your church is doing, stuff the pope says, prayers, new things you learn in church, religious experiences you've had, holy places you've visited, etc.

Actually, I have an idea for a thread that i'll post today or tomorrow. Maybe we can get actual dialogue going.

Y'all are welcome to post pro-religion. Maybe about the good things your church is doing, stuff the pope says, prayers, new things you learn in church, religious experiences you've had, holy places you've visited, etc.

Actually, I have an idea for a thread that i'll post today or tomorrow. Maybe we can get actual dialogue going.

I can't speak for all religions, but Catholics must be doing something right. OSU's last president said "you just can't trust those damn Catholics" on one occasion and picked on the Little Sisters of the Poor (also Catholic) on another occasion. Buckeye hate is a pretty solid indicator of good.

I can't speak for all religions, but Catholics must be doing something right. OSU's last president said "you just can't trust those damn Catholics" on one occasion and picked on the Little Sisters of the Poor (also Catholic) on another occasion. Buckeye hate is a pretty solid indicator of good.

I don't know about that. It's more like rooting for a rapist-led Floriduh State to beat Auburn for the national title because "the SEC is corrupt." What I'm saying is... both suck. Know what I mean?

I don't know about that. It's more like rooting for a rapist-led Floriduh State to beat Auburn for the national title because "the SEC is corrupt." What I'm saying is... both suck. Know what I mean?

No I don't..explain it further.

Thanks..

Back