Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Welcome!

Hey Monster. Thanks. Not a fan of the background but the rest is cool.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]Hey Monster. Thanks. Not a fan of the background but the rest is cool.

of the lions logo?

Yeah it was a bit hard to see. Right away I'm being bossy, lol. Btw, if you need a mod for the Tigers board?

yeah no problem. if you know anyone well on the tiger's board, go send them messages or something. If we can get about 50 - 100 people on this board, it'll be decent.

I think the box should just be white instead of that purplish-blue you have going on. If you want to go themed then make the text a navy blue, otherwise keep it black.

Eddie said:
I think the box should just be white instead of that purplish-blue you have going on. If you want to go themed then make the text a navy blue, otherwise keep it black.

yeah. i want it white, but white's not an option for some reason???

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]
Eddie said:

yeah. i want it white, but white's not an option for some reason???

Oh, that's odd. If you can just go lighter in general, it would be good.

okay, i figured it out. BTW if you have a suggestion about the background pic let me know.

All looks good. But, always has to be a but..the link to go back to the start of the forum is hard to see. Runs into the background. Btw, I like this background.

I hope we get a good amount of guys over here, I hate those new boards. New posts at the top??? Lol F that. Thanks for making these boards, I like what youve done so far better than that robust trash ESPN came up with.

I suppose its not possible to have seperate background for the Tigers' board, lol.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]I suppose its not possible to have seperate background for the Tigers' board, lol.

What about a half and half? Half Suh, half Verlander?

mr23frahee said:
[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]I suppose its not possible to have seperate background for the Tigers' board, lol.

What about a half and half? Half Suh, half Verlander?

I'll have to find something that can do that. I was thinking of just getting and english D to make it general

That'll work. But Monster truly it is fine as is. I remember last board you had when they were testing that other espn board, we had about 25-30 people here.

hi guys. thanks for putting in the work monster. Ill be here if everyone agrees for sure. The bad thing is there will be less gimps which means there will be less of slick making fun of gimps which was half the fun of reading the other boards lol. Thanks again!

mhughes0021 said:
hi guys. thanks for putting in the work monster. Ill be here if everyone agrees for sure. The bad thing is there will be less gimps which means there will be less of slick making fun of gimps which was half the fun of reading the other boards lol. Thanks again!

great thing is that nobody gets banned! lol

Rarely posted on the ESPN Lions board, so I figured that I would join up here in order to get ready for next season. Should be exciting as long as Stafford doesn't get hurt. (again)

::)

Also posted on The Wayne Fontes Experience blog during the last few seasons, but only a half-dozen people usually comment on it during gamedays.

Turok said:
Rarely posted on the ESPN Lions board, so I figured that I would join up here in order to get ready for next season. Should be exciting as long as Stafford doesn't get hurt. (again)

::)

yeah, welcome man. I remember you.

Back