Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Raiders vs Bronces thread..

tigers99888

Two abortions of teams going at it.. I'm actually a Raiders fan along with being a Lions fan and this could be the worse team they have fielded since that abortion 2006 year.. And to add insult to injury they drafted the fatass bust Jamarcus Russell the next year who is known for eating skittles on the sidelines and sucking off codeine like a whore on a saturday night..

Jason Campbell on line to have his typical mediocre season.. I wonder if McFadden hits the IR soon..

Man Josh McDaniels has really set the Broncos back.. He was like a mini-Millen..

Moreno is going to make me wish I didn't waste a 6th round pick on him.

I wonder if the Bronco's will bring in Tebow despite all the shit talking they've done about him.

Personally, I'd run 50 yards back to give a safety up if I was him... but that's one of a hundred reasons why I'm not an NFL QB.

Tebow doesn't have the mechanics to be an effective QB.. He's too far away at this point.. Josh McDaniels might have set them back a couple of years.. He was that bad at drafting..

Back