Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

LeVar Burton trying to reboot Reading Rainbow

How about rebooting the Ron LeFlore story.

That would be sweet as well.

The baseball mitt I've been using for years is a Ron LeFlore autograph one my dad used to have. I looked up his story a couple years ago.

Right now the mitt is sitting unused in the attic; needs to be re-threaded, and I can't figure out how to do it.

I'm in for a refrigerator magnet!

Our fellow Michigan fan is putting a lot into this. Lots of voicemail, skype, appear at your school, meet you for a picnic, meet you for dinner types of awards. For $10k, he'll bring the one-and-only visor from Star Trek and let you wear it.

Last edited:
I don't have a lot of extra money, but I put in $5 because every little bit helps and its completely worth it. Its the first kickstarter project I've put money into.

I don't have a lot of extra money, but I put in $5 because every little bit helps and its completely worth it. Its the first kickstarter project I've put money into.

My first kickstarter too. 2/3rds of the ways there already.

They hit the $1m goal in under 12 hours. Last I checked, it was nearly $1.3m. Its amazing.

36 hours, nearly $2.5 million. This is absolutely amazing.

And thanks for posting the vid gulo, I missed that update this morning. Emotional Levar Burton is awesome.

Pretty amazing how quick it got to $3 million and then it just stopped. It's sitting at $3.3 M. Probably moved less than $200k in the past 24 hours.

Well I'm sure at some point people realized it hit it's goal in 11 hours, and now that the goal has tripled, probably don't see it as high priority.

I gave it $50.00 on day 1. I loved that show as a kid and I'd like my son to see it as well.

More people getting involved.

588a4888329f585d66da9533640f695b_large.jpg

did marina sirtis have some work done? she doesn't look anything like I remembered her.

I'm really hoping the Shatner episode includes a guest visit from Leonard Nimoy.

Back