Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Race for the Playoffs

Monster

Forum Manager
Detroit Lions
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Pistons
Detroit Red Wings
Michigan Wolverines
Sacramento Kings
Michigan Wolverines
Detroit Pistons
Indians win today. Sox lose.

2 up on Cleveland and 4.5 up on Chicago

Huge series coming up with the rangers, and then on the road for 9 straight!

I wonder if FISTER goes against Texas. It would be almost unfair to pitch against them his first game here.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]I wonder if FISTER goes against Texas. It would be almost unfair to pitch against them his first game here.

Throw him to the wolves! If we make the playoffs, we'll probably end up facing them.

he pitched against them a couple weeks ago. went 7 2/3 and gave up 4 runs.

Yes sir. I didn't look, but I think Max is pitching tomorrow. If we can keep him and porcello pitching like they have been, we'll be good.

Looks like he's going Wednesday. Against Harrison, so tough game.

mr23frahee said:
Max Tuesday, Doug Wednesday, and... Brad Thursday.

Wait a minute, wait a minute - lets see if I can quote correctly on here. Unlike ESPN.

Penny needs to pick it up, this team isnt good enough to deal with him the rest of this season pitching the way he has been pitching. A couple more poor outings may be end of his short career in Detroit.

Tigers win today! Indians lose! Sox are blanked, twinks losing late in the game! 3 up on Cleveland and 5.5 on Chisux. Now is the time to go on a roll. Rangers are about to get FISTED on wednesday.

I'm amped for Fister's first start, let's hope it goes a ton better than the last time we picked up a Mariners pitcher

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]Tigers win today! Indians lose! Sox are blanked, twinks losing late in the game! 3 up on Cleveland and 5.5 on Chisux. Now is the time to go on a roll. Rangers are about to get FISTED on wednesday.

after texas we have nothing but divisional games left and a bunch of 3rd and 4th place teams....were set up to make a solid run if we can beat the teams were supposed to beat. Porcello, fister, Penny should be key...i dont trust that pen a bit even after the additions. Even Valverde that is 29/29 in saves scares the shit out of me everytime he enters the game and walks his first batter.

mhughes0021 said:
[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]Tigers win today! Indians lose! Sox are blanked, twinks losing late in the game! 3 up on Cleveland and 5.5 on Chisux. Now is the time to go on a roll. Rangers are about to get FISTED on wednesday.

after texas we have nothing but divisional games left and a bunch of 3rd and 4th place teams....were set up to make a solid run if we can beat the teams were supposed to beat. Porcello, fister, Penny should be key...i dont trust that pen a bit even after the additions. Even Valverde that is 29/29 in saves scares the shit out of me everytime he enters the game and walks his first batter.

It will be key for our starters to have quality starts outside JV to keep the BP from screw things up as much

Tigers win! Indians, sux, and twinks all lose. 4 up on cleveland, 6.5 on the sux, 8.5 on twinks. Is this our biggest lead of the year?

Back