Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Best Dramas Currently on TV

I binge watched revenge a couple months ago on Netflix...first two seasons, anyway...

Ziva's departure has really been a body blow to NCIS...

She had such a great chemistry with all the rest of the characters...especially Dinozzo...

Hey, speaking of Dinozzo....that reminds me...did I ever tell you guys about the time I met the actor who plays Dinozzo, Michael Wetherly, one time when I was out walking my dogs...?

Last edited:
I binge watched revenge a couple months ago on Netflix...first two seasons, anyway...

Ziva's departure has really been a body blow to NCIS...

She had such a great chemistry with all the rest of the characters...especially Dinozzo...

Hey, speaking of Dinozzo....that reminds me...did I ever tell you guys about the time I met the actor who plays Dinozzo, Michael Wetherly, one time when I was out walking my dogs...?

Twice already..:nod:

And the new chick on NCIS I just want to punch in the face.

And 24 has been good in their return..nothing else really for me. I do watch the mentalist once in awhile and the the show that moved on after the Closer ended..I forget the name.

Might give Boardwalk Empire a shot once we're done with Orange is the New Black.

Might give Boardwalk Empire a shot once we're done with Orange is the New Black.

Working on season 2 of OITNB now. So far so good, but it doesn't seem as good as season 1 was. Season 1 was so surreal, season 2 so far feels very scripted.

in your opinion

Well, I think in almost everybody's opinion.

There was nothing wrong with Kate though; she was pretty smokin' too.

Funny, they made Kate a little prudish, or at least with Dinozzo, but in the pilot, she had just banged two co-Secret Service Agents (she was with the Secret Service in the pilot).

ziva is hotter then kate but you'd ahve to agree that there were some that initally liked Kate over Ziva

Working on season 2 of OITNB now. So far so good, but it doesn't seem as good as season 1 was. Season 1 was so surreal, season 2 so far feels very scripted.

2 episodes to go. Will probably finish tonight. Did you see the TED talk? I had no idea it was based on a true story. There's a real Piper.

2 episodes to go. Will probably finish tonight. Did you see the TED talk? I had no idea it was based on a true story. There's a real Piper.

No, last one I watched was about the bald Cuban woman with cancer and Chapman's furlough. And the weird looking female CO got canned.

Back