Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Sterling

michiganalex

more stupidity. i'm sure u heard the reports. he ain't going away quietly. seems like owners and players are in unison in getting this guy out. he wants to fight it. how long can he realisitcally drag this out?

i doubt u actually hope this continues. this moron has no business owning t team

i doubt u actually hope this continues. this moron has no business owning t team

Nope.

I would love a situation where the players felt forced to make good on their threat to walk.

Sure, Lebron James could, but what about players like the guy who was married to Kim Kardashian?

Or the big tall gay fuck?

What are players like that going to do, with their limited window of opportunity to make even low NBA loot?

they likely wont walk because they know ownership wants Sterling out as much as the players do and have taken every possible action they legally can to get him out

I would find it funny if he was reinstated just to see if the players actually care, or if they just making a fuss.

Seriously.

players know that the other owners and the commish are doing whatever they can to get him out of there. and if the sale holds up then this is a mute point. and my idea of the Clippers becoming the Sonics may come true

So Sterling has hired an army of private investigators to dig up as much dirt on everybody that he can.

This is just the gift that keeps on giving. How long is it going to be until we learned that LeBron James has at some point in his life referred to someone as a "spic," a "kike," a "cracker," or a "chink?"

Back