Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Fifa World Cup 2014 Prediction Thread

justine

BRAZIL vs CROATIA
World Cup Record Brazil: 67-15-15
World Cup Record Croatia: 6-2-5

I just have to say against Brazil and Croatia this is not simple to brazil win this match Because the last match score of this match is 1-0 but Brazil is the team packed full of players and brazil is one of the biggest stats. i think the end of this match scores is 2 to 3-0 Win Brazil.

Score Prediction
Brazil vs Croatia 3 - 0

MEXICO VS CAMEROON
World Cup Record Mexico: 12-13-14
World Cup Record Cameroon: 4-9-7

This Match is to hard to Predic Because this two teams is almost fare the stats and winning performance base on my Research Mexico Win in Brazil on June 6 2012 score of 0 - 2 not easy to win mexico is a great chance to win the fight this match ending for score of 1 - 0 Mexico win.

Score Prediction
Mexico vs Cameroon 1 - 0

SPAIN VS NETHERLANDS
World Cup Record Spain: 28-12-16
World Cup Record Netherlands: 22-10-11

This one of the match hard to predic in Group B. This two team almost same the stats and last match score is 1 - 0 Spain Win on July 7 2010. Base on my research Spain Over the history of Spain, they have averaged 1.96 goals per game, which is well above the average for all national soccer teams. Additionally, Spain has given up 0.91 goals per game, which is a lot less goals than most teams allow. Spain will be score 1 on the 2nd haft.

Score Prediction
Spain vs Netherlands 1 - 0

CHILE VS AUSTRALIA
World Cup Record Chile: 9-6-14
World Cup Record Australia: 2-3-5

October 22 1974 Last Meetings on this match is Draw. I think the Chileans will control the game from start to finish. Chile is a very offensive team, that could run rampage if they get an early goal. If Chile can convert normally, I think they can win this one easily. Chile will be score 1 on 2nd haft.

Score Prediction
Chile vs Australia 1 - 0

COLOMBIA VS GREECE
World Cup Record Colombia: 3-2-8
World Cup Record Greece: 1-0-5

One of the interesting match of the Group C rolling with the much anticipated Colombian attack taking on a spirited Greek side, often very tough to break down. If you base on the stats Greece will be win on this match. If you base on the Squad and New Playing Style Colombia will be one of the few teams at the World Cup to deploy two out-and-out strikers at the start of games given Pekerman?s fondness for 4-4-2 ? the missionary position of soccer formations.

Score Prediction
Colombia vs Greece 1 - 0

Other Match prediction to be followed. As for now wanna here your thoughts or share your own predictions. If you want Odds of this Match Check out SBOBET

Italy vs England

World Cup Record Italy: 44-21-15
World Cup Record England: 25-18-13

I expect Italy to have 1 point by now but for Costa Rica to have lost to Uruguay. My analysis points to Costa Rica losing all three games but none by more than 2 goals and possibly all three by the odd goal. This team know how to defend and they are fond of clean sheets. As usual I expect Italy to be conservative and don’t see a big scoreline. A win and a win to nil look very good indeed.

Score Prediction
Italy vs England 2 - 1

Cote De Ivory vs Japan

World Cup Record Cote De Ivory: 2-1-3
World Cup Record Japan: 4-3-7

Ivory Coast qualified for the finals by beating Senegal 4-2 in a two legged play-off, after they topped a group with a (4-2-0) record which included Morocco in the African section. Japan topped the Asian section ahead of Australia with a (5-2-1) group record. A very close call this one between two very talented sides both with an eye on reaching the knockout stages at least. Not too many teams will boss possession more than Japan, and this could lead to them unlocking the suspect Ivory Coast defence here to begin their Group C campaign with a win.

Score Prediction
Cote De Ivory vs Japan 1 - 0

Switzerland vs Ecuador

World Cup Record Switzerland: 9-6-14
World Cup Record Ecuador: 3-0-4

This is a game that both sides may target as one that if they win they should qualify and as a result a more open game than many anticipate could ensue. For me Switzerland tick more boxes, and have the better quality all round the pitch. Solid at the back, and with enough flair players to trouble a possibly weak Ecuador defence, they could set themselves up nicely for the tournament with a comfortable win.

Score Prediction
Switzerland vs Ecuador 1 - 0

France vs Honduras

World Cup Record France: 25-11-18
World Cup Record Honduras: 0-3-3

France qualified for the Finals through the play-offs with a 3-2 aggregate defeat of Ukraine, when they did well to recover from a 2-0 away leg defeat. Looking at the squads France obviously have a far superior pool of talent, but will the infighting that so often blights them rear its ugly head again? Honduras will certainly have the greater team spirit and will be no pushover, but you have to fancy France to make a winning start here.

Score Prediction
France vs Honduras 1 - 0

Argentina vs Bosnia-Herzegovina

World Cup Record Argentina: 37-13-20
World Cup Record Bosnia-Herzegovina: None

Really tough game this for both sides, I do expect the pair to progress from this section but this opening game is key for the top spot. I think Argentina will be cagey here and I don’t expect Bosnia to really push either. Neither time will want to lose and a draw looks the best option, a big price here as Argentina are short for the win. Another game with the low goals too. With Iran and Nigeria to come (and two straight forward games) for both teams they will both take the draw in this one.

Score Prediction
Argentina vs Bosnia-Herzegovina 0 - 0

Other Match prediction to be followed. As for now wanna here your thoughts or share your own predictions. If you want Odds of this Match Check out SBOBET

Germany vs Portugal

Germany World Cup Record: 60-19-20
Portugal World Cup Record: 12-3-8

This is a heavy weight clash. this is the hardest part of pick cause two great players are unstoppable when it comes at scoring. Portugal striker Cristiano Ronaldo and Germany Main man Mesut Ozil. But i will bet on Germany, if they stop Cristiano Ronaldo i think Germany can win.

Score Prediction
Germany vs Portugal 1 - 0

Nigeria vs Iran

Nigeria World Cup Record: 4-2-8
Iran World Cup Record: 1-2-6

A draw is not the best result for either side here as I don’t think they can get anything from either Bosnia or Argentina. This game will be played like a one of cup tie as both will seek a valuable three points. I take goals here for both sides and prefer the Asian on the handicap with a start.

Score Prediction
Nigeria vs Iran DRAW

Ghana vs USA

Ghana World Cup Record: 4-2-3
USA World Cup Record: 7-5-17

USA is a tough team to beat. Ghana has one player over the age of 30 the star player Michael Essien plus they set coach Kwesi Appiah to target the finals. Ghana look stronger team for me so ill bet for Ghana.

Score Prediction
Ghana vs USA 2 - 1

Belgium vs Algeria

Belgium World Cup Record: 10-9-17
Algeria World Cup Record: 2-2-5

A bless team like Belgium feels more complete. they have a top goal keeper Thibaut Courtois a dynamic midfield Marouane Fellaini, Axel Witsel and Mousa Dembele. so i think they can beat Algeria that's why my bet is on Belgium.

Score Prediction
Belgium vs Algeria 2 - 0

Russia vs Korea Republic

Russia World Cup Record: 2-0-4
Korea Republic World Cup Record: 5-8-15

Fabio Capello and Andrey Arshavin improved themselves. these players will take the Russia team to the finals. and their attack is movement-based and can be handfull. ill go for Russia.

Score Prediction
Russia vs Korea Republic 1 - 0

All my bet teams is only my personal opinion. and i based all my bets on their last matches, history, etc. you can post your own team here so i can also have other idea.

Netherlands vs Australia

Match Schedule
Date: 06/18/2014

The Netherlands are now on an eleven match unbeaten streak in World Cup group stage matches, winning eight and drawing three. So the chances of them losing this one are pretty slim and they should have at least a two goal winning margin in them you would think. Australia, who went into Group B action as favourites to finish bottom of the pile, lost their opening match 3-1 against Chile. The result was expected, but the Socceroos put up a bigger fight than many had expected. this match my Prediction is Netherlands Win 1 - 0

Spain vs Chile

Match Schedule
Date: 06/19/2014

Will Chile face a Spanish backlash. It is probably not worth deserting the Spaniards just yet, although this is going to be a massive test of their resolve. The winless streak against the Spaniards doesn’t suggest that they will solve the Spanish conundrum and would lean towards the Spaniards doing something to rectify their situation. Score Prediction this Match 2 - 1 Spain Win.

Croatia vs Cameroon

Match Schedule

But Croatia are on a World Cup slump too, as they haven’t won any of their last five World Cup matches, losing three. Like Cameroon, their last win was back in 2002 when they beat Italy. Croatia lost their opening match 3-1 against Brazil but put up a decent show. They will be better off for the Cameroon match, because they will have Mario Mandzukic back, providing a real, world class threat up top. Score Prediction This Match 2 - 0 Croatia Win.

All my bet teams is only my personal opinion. and i based all my bets on their last matches, history, etc. you can post your own team here so i can also have other idea. If you Want Odds Check out Sbobet.

Colombia vs Cote d Ivoire

Match Schedule

The Ivory Coast will ride Drodba and his hot play to early goal that will give the underdog Ivory Coast team confidence to play with the talented Columbia team. The Columbia team battles back late to get tie and move one step closer to moving out of this group. Colombia are currently unbeaten in their last six matches played, and their last two have both finished 3-0 in their favour. This is my Opinion of this match i think Draw or Colombia Win Score Prediction 2 - 1

Pick: Colombia

Uruguay vs England

Match Schedule
Date: 06/20/2014

In losing against Italy, it was the first time since the 1986 World Cup that the Three Lions had suffered a defeat in their opening match of the tournament. Still, it’s not all doom and gloom because they managed to get out of the group on that occasion. What makes scary reading for England is that only four of 46 sides who have lost their opening group match at the World Cup since 1998 have managed to qualify. So it could simply be a case of win or bust in this one for England now. There are big problems at the back for the Three Lions as defensively they don’t look very capable of putting a clean sheet on the board. How to fit Wayne Rooney into the attacking line up is becoming a big headache as well. Score Prediction 1 - 2

Pick: England

Japan vs Greece

Match Schedule

1x2 Tips Japan at 2.20 will win this and keep their World cup hopes alive against a Greek side who may not be able to pose enough of an attacking threat to hurt the shaky Japanese defence. 2.20 is a good offer for the Japan win so take the price now, as I feel sure it will be shorter on matchday. Japan were disappointing really in their 2-1 opening defeat to Ivory Coast. After leading 1-0 through a smart Honda strike I thought they would go on to control the game, but if anything the opposite happened and they got what they deserved-nothing. Score Prediction 2 - 0

Pick: Japan

All my bet teams is only my personal opinion. and i based all my bets on their last matches, history, etc. you can post your own team here so i can also have other idea. For more recently Odds Check out Sbobet.

Last edited:
Bot or not bot, your predictions are running about 50/50 with scores ...

Bot or not bot, your predictions are running about 50/50 with scores ...

sir this is not 100% prediction this is share idea not perfect prediction i m not telling to members my predict is 100% sure

France vs Switzerland

Match Schedule

Should be a good game and it wouldn’t be too much of a surprise if this one did end in parity. They would be be happy enough with that. While Switzerland are a progressive young side, the odds on Switzerland to win against France are pretty long, enough to be avoided perhaps. Would still lean towards the French to get the job done, but by the narrowest of margins. Score Prediction 1 - 0

Italy vs Costa Rica

Match Schedule
Date: 06/21/2014

Well if you are looking for a winner then it should be the Italians. They have the know-how to get through matches like this, and look to have a good balance throughout their side. The problem with the odds on Costa Rica to win against Italy is that the Central Americans are too unpredictable and they really aren’t good enough of a side to pull off back to back upsets. Back the Italians to move towards the knockouts. Italy win Score 1 - 0

Ecuador vs Honduras

Match Schedule

This Match its to hard if you base on odds Honduras to win against Ecuador being pretty long, shows how poor the Central Americans are. They don’t have that much to offer and the best that they could hope for is a draw. You would expect Ecuador,with their decent forward options to produce a win here and keep their qualification hopes alive. Given Honduras’s lack of firepower, they’ll probably do it to nil as well. I think Ecuador Win this Match Score is 1 - 0

All my bet teams is only my personal opinion. and i based all my bets on their last matches, history, etc. you can post your own team here so i can also have other idea. For more recently Odds Check out Sbobet.

Nigeria vs Bosnia-Herzegovina

Match Schedule

We think Bosnia will have too much here for the Africans who looked a little short on creativity against a poor Iran side. Bosnia are inexperienced its true but they are full of attacking intent and I see a low margin win for them here. African teams have generally struggled in the tournament with Just 1 win so far (from Ivory Coast - who have since lost) and Nigeria are not considered in the same bracket. Bosnia will need to keep patient and grind out a win here. Bosnia Win this Match 0 - 1

Argentina vs Iran

Match Schedule
Date: 06/22/2014

Argentina never really got going in the opening game but to be fair to them its a new system and even Messi confessed to being nervous in front of a jam packed Maracana. A game that was effectively a home fixture such was the blue tinted atmosphere. Here Iran will defend, defend and defend and it will be a one sided game for sure. We tipped up Argentina win to nil in our original forecast and the odds have dropped dramatically. Argentina Win Score 3 - 0

Germany vs Ghana

Match Schedule
Date: 06/22/2014

The Germans seem to be one of the most complete teams in world cup.Germany's performance against Portugal was great.the opening game showed that Joachim Loew's team had some other plans in mind.scoring 4 goals against Cristiano Ronaldo's squad and not conceding any was no small task.As you know Portugal is one of the admired oppositions in the tournament. Ghana has unfulfilling match against the US Team. It conceded a goal within the first minute of the play.it never looked like to be in control of the game, even though it tried to be attacking,it could hardly pierce the US defense. I think Germany can win this match my bet is on Germany with final score of 3 - 1.

Back