Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Courageous Movie and Book

here's a nice thread that all the religious super fans can hold hands an sing kumbaya about, and only one post and it's almost been a week.

Where are KAWDUP, Byco, zyxt, spartanhack? You guys going to check this one out too? watch it with the fam, then circle around and exchange stories about how the Earth is only 6,000 years old, and the Hebrew/Christian god told Noah to keep the dinosaurs off the Ark (because they had sinned).

here's a nice thread that all the religious super fans can hold hands an sing kumbaya about, and only one post and it's almost been a week.

Where are KAWDUP, Byco, zyxt, spartanhack? You guys going to check this one out too? watch it with the fam, then circle around and exchange stories about how the Earth is only 6,000 years old, and the Hebrew/Christian god told Noah to keep the dinosaurs off the Ark (because they had sinned).

Yeah, those dinosaurs sucked.

Hey, didn't we have a theme back in the way back about farming dinosaurs from cloned fossils or something? Didn't we write a fairly decent movie script where Red (Gulo) and byco collaborated to this, and it turned into an apocalyptic nightmare script? And didn't it turn out that that one Sparty goon on the D-line was actually discovered to be a dinosaur?

Last edited:
This is awesome!

Can you find the one where we cast Richard Lewis as the Holy Ghost and appears before the College of Cardinals and they all blaspheme him?

It's sort of weird. Picking roles for message board posters, but then picking actors to portray the message board-based characters. "No Sam Elliott. You're not a message board poster. You're a rancher, but play it as if this poster was a rancher."

It's sort of weird. Picking roles for message board posters, but then picking actors to portray the message board-based characters. "No Sam Elliott. You're not a message board poster. You're a rancher, but play it as if this poster was a rancher."

I like my post about you falling in love with an actress played by Britney Spears in a fat suit.

I like my post about you falling in love with an actress played by Britney Spears in a fat suit.

Uck! I still don't want to be a part of this redneck swingers sideplot. I don't even want my character going through that.

more lol's

Do you think Gulo might be feeling a little embarrassed, taking part in the board poster movie writing/casting threadjack that was initiated by MichChamp's mocking of what was supposed to be such a beautiful and spiritually uplifting thread?

Do you think Gulo might be feeling a little embarrassed, taking part in the board poster movie writing/casting threadjack that was initiated by MichChamp's mocking of what was supposed to be such a beautiful and spiritually uplifting thread?

Nah.

Nope. l'm a too much of a fan of threadjacking.

I'm not sure if michiganalex was calling all of us on
thread jack ignorant, or just MichChamp.

Oh, he did call Thumb ignorant for loling too.

I'm not sure if michiganalex was calling all of us on
thread jack ignorant, or just MichChamp.

Oh, he did call Thumb ignorant for loling too.

if he did, I guess that puts Red in an awkward position. more and more, whether he likes it or not, he's finding himself in the liberal atheist camp.

Back