Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Knockout Round Final scores

biggunsbob

---------------
Brazil Final 1-1 Brazil wins penalty kicks 3-2
Chile
---------------------
Mexico
Netherlands wins 2-1 Final....
---------------------
Columbia wins 2-0 Final....(First quarter final in their history)
Uruguay
---------------------
Costa Rica 1-1 Final.. Costa Rica wins Pk kicks 5-3...played with 10 men from 61 minute mark.
Greece
----------------------
Argentina
Switzerland
-----------------------
France Wins 2-0 Final...
Nigeria
-----------------------
Germany
Algeria
------------------------
USA
Belgium
--------------------------

Last edited:
I think we got a pretty decent match up...Although the winner has to play Argentina verses Switzerland...

Last edited:
USA is on the right side of the bracket, there's no doubt about that. I actually don't think Argentina is going to get past Switzerland. Switzerland are basically an upgraded version of what Argentina saw with Iran. They defend like crazy, but have a bit more attacking. Argentina has looked pretty average in their qualifying.

If USA can get past Belgium, I would fancy their chances against the Swiss.

definitely got the good side of the bracket. Netherlands and Argentina on our side are the only major concerns. Kinda crazy Germany gets less rest, and a tougher side lol. They win their rd of 16 they likely get france. win again they likely get brazil. not fun lol.

Chile must have played a great game... I just saw the kid miss the tying kick and Brazil escapes to quarter finals..

Chile should have won....rocketed a ball off the goalpost at the end of regulation.

The Chile-Brazil game was definitely a great one. Brazil looked better in the 1st half, but Chile looked better after that and played with more energy. It was unfortunate that they hit the crossbar in extra time and then only made 2 of 5 penalty shots.

Back