Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

New World Order

Monster

Forum Manager
Detroit Lions
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Pistons
Detroit Red Wings
Michigan Wolverines
Sacramento Kings
Michigan Wolverines
Detroit Pistons
Remind me again, isn't a world government something that the bible warns us about? I thought that religious people hated the idea of a world government, but I just got this little flyer attached to my door. It's a single piece of paper folded in half.

On the front, in large words: A WORLD GOVERNMENT. Just below in slightly smaller letters. Why do we need one? Is it possible? Who is qualified to rule? And below that in even smaller letters Hear the answers at a free public event. This is your invitation

On the inside.... We warmly invite you to an encouraging Bible discourse entitled "EARTH'S NEW RULER - WHO REALLY QUALIFIES" That talk will be presented at this year's three-day convention arranged by Jehovah's Witnesses

Below, it continues The convention has the theme KEEP SEEKING FIRST GOD'S KINGDOM based on Jesus' words at Matthew 6:33

It then goes on to say that it's free for all to attend and will include delegates and missionaries from all over the world. The event is in a few weeks in Sacramento. On the backside is an order form for a free brochure.

Am I crazy for wanting to go to this? I'm already entertained by the flyer, how much more by the crazy rhetoric? Maybe I'll try to spread the news of the FSM while I'm there. Who knows!

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/projectbluebeam25jul05.shtml

nice little write up on a similar topic. Basically, we will need to eradicate the idea of religion then move to a world currency and poof.....youll get something very similar to what youre talking about. Look for proof to come out that religion doesn't exist and as far as currency goes were quickly moving toward that now with even the dollar being endangered.

Last edited:
There can never be proof of no god. There's no way to disprove a god. Religious texts have been disproven long ago, but the followers have never seemed to mind. A world order would be as difficult to start as converting jihadists to atheism. Not happening. People are too entrenched in their beliefs.

There can never be proof of no god. There's no way to disprove a god. Religious texts have been disproven long ago, but the followers have never seemed to mind. A world order would be as difficult to start as converting jihadists to atheism. Not happening. People are too entrenched in their beliefs.

If a new world order ever was going to happen....theyd kill off the Jihadists that are entrenched in their beliefs lol.

what texts are u referencing

what texts are u referencing

Gee, well pick a book. I'll give an easy one. There's a verse that refers to a bat as a bird. Of course, we know this is wrong. Hints that the verse was written by a man who had no divine or scientific knowledge. Or references to heaven being a physical place that keeps the water in the sky (the blue part) from falling on earth. Again, sounds like a bronze age man making shit up.

I think i've listed enough falsities in the bible in other threads to not have to do it again. done here in hopes of not going more OT.

not sure they had biological categories, most likely since it flies it was a bird. im sure modern science classification systems didmt exist 3500 yrs ago.

the term mammal was first used in the 1700 AD

Last edited:
Everyone knows the sky is blue because we live in the eye of a blue-eyed giant.

Actually, the reason skies are BLUE and sunsets ORANGE is because God is a BRONCOS fan!!! (with a cruel sense of humor!)

Back