Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Andy Whitfield of Spartacus Passes away

I know i really liked Spartacus... I saw him doing a interview and he mentioned how the show was a big break for him in his acting career. Then this.... Freaking terrible....

No I am not sure... I think his sickness was why they did the prequel but I am not sure...

I just move the thread from the movies to the TV thread... It still sucks because I really liked that show a lot... Tons of action,. and other stuff...

[color=#551A8B said:
Rich what? Richmond![/color]]http://www.imdb.com/media/rm1553252096/nm2553987

heard this is the new guy

Thanks....You could kick his ASS..... Me i am 50 he would kill me....

I JUST read that... was going to post it but you beat me to it...

Wow, that really fucking sucks.. only 39.

MalFunkShun said:
I JUST read that... was going to post it but you beat me to it...

Wow, that really fucking sucks.. only 39.

I know plus he has a wife and two small kids.... My older sister really digs him and loved the show... She was so bummed out like the rest of us...She is the one that told me about the show...

Back