Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Proof that God exists

KAWDUP

Hey, check out this proof that God exists.

Disclaimer: My personal opinion is you gotta have faith, but can't stop folks from trying. :*)

Last edited:
The Wyoming Institute of Technology is fake. These folks aren't even trying, just lying. Patheos and realorsatire.com both call it satire. Previously they wrote about solar panels draining the suns energy.

Last edited:
The Wyoming Institute of Technology is fake. These folks aren't even trying, just lying. Patheos and realorsatire.com both call it satire. Previously they wrote about solar panels draining the suns energy.

Shhh - I know that. Way to ruin my fun.

The hologram Santa developed for underprivelidged kids in the "WIT Celebrates Christmas in July" article was my first clue that something was fishy.

99% sure that is a satire site. Read the other articles. They read like those mags you see in grocery store lines that read, "Bat Boy returns: the proof of immortality"

Haha. Got a phone call as i typed this in. By the time it was over and i hit reply, i'd been beaten. Damn you, interrupting phone call!

Ok ya got me - figured I'd least get some traction with "Transposons and Retrotransposons", but too many giveaways. The places and people are real. :*)

Except it is WTI not WIT - better luck next time.

Shhh - I know that. Way to ruin my fun.

Wow. You threw me off the scent with your personal opinion line. I knew you were making fun, but I didn't know you knew they were.

Last edited:
Back