Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

I ordered a Mike Leshoure jersey

Mitchrapp

Northern Michigan Wildcats
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Red Wings
Michigan Wolverines
Today. Just found out on back order. Only have one other Lions Jersey, Home #26 Delmas. The Leshoure Away #25 will go well with it.

Oh yeah. My uncle-in-law is a die hard cowboy fan. Dude's got something like 50 cowboy jerseys, a couple helmets (one signed by emmitt smith), and a ton of misc items. My next jersey is going to be leshoure as well. I have a really good feeling about him.

I like to get those second rounders. Before Delmas my last jersey was Komlo, lol.

I had the OKSU barry throwback a few years ago. It was too small for me, but i displayed it proudly in my closet! $150 well spent!

Jersey so damn expensive. I get the Authentic, 275 freakin' dollars. That's why I only have two. And a Verlander.

Hey fellas, thanks for setting this board up. Hopefully we can a good group over here posting.

Mitch, have you ever heard of borntradejerseys.com (or .net)? They are direct from China, knockoffs I think but man is it hard to tell. I have ordered a few hockey jerseys and they are really good. Football jerseys for around 25-30 bucks with sewn on names and numbers. Their stock is hit and miss, they don't have a lot on there now, but it changes all the time. Also, not strictly speaking legal.

;)

Nah, buy American and shit like that. That's my motto ;). Not much into the illegal stuff, well not any more. I don't even download torrents anymore, I've gone legit
tongue.png

go to ebay and find the seller NOTCOUNTERFITJERSEYS.. sounds rediculous but they are very high quality jerseys. I bought my Cowboys jerseys from him as well as my Michigan jersey. Completely authentic, you can get the actual on the field jerseys or the replica..all stitched, heavy jerseys. $35-$55. Supposedly he buys in bulk and sells them cheap. Sometimes there isnt a huge selection but I've found the jerseys I wanted through him and have been completely satisfied. Its funnyh though because I loked through his Cowboys jerseys and he had Marion barber, Romo, Ware, Quincy Carter, Eddie George and Rocket Ismail.

I got a Suh jersery this year from cheapjerseysforsale.com. 20 bucks (for football), and authentic, also from china though. Some of them come with the tags still on. If you buy 10 or more you get free shipping(we usually do a mass order with guys from work).

My Jersey arrived today. Im so glad I choose to buy a Lechoure jersey, Lol. Maybe it'll be a collectors edition ;-) .

That's gotta suck, those things aren't cheap and he never played a snap.

That's alright. I'll have one of the few then.

Maybe it'll be worth some money one of these days due to its rarity. lol

Get that jersey all nice and primed for the 2013 season. He probably won't do much in 2012

tongue.png

Back