Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Manhattan

Thumb

Anyone else catch this? It's on WGN America but I just streamed the first episode and it's pretty interesting so far. Focusing mostly so far on the project leads and their families living on the base at Los Alamos, Oppenheimer was on screen for a total of like 40 seconds, Groves even less.

Looks like it might be a decent limited series (since we all know the outcome) but I kind of like historical dramas.

Anyone else seen this yet? Only a few episodes old but pretty good. Last episode has Neils Bohr fresh from escaping the Nazi's show up at Los Alamos look around and tell everyone he wouldn't help with the bomb because they actually planned to use it.

I watch it. It's entertaining. Not in love with the characters, though. They could swap out most of the actors and I wouldn't care. That said, I still DVR every episode.

I watch it. It's entertaining. Not in love with the characters, though. They could swap out most of the actors and I wouldn't care. That said, I still DVR every episode.

They portray Oppenheimer as a real weirdo. And Frank Winter is a giant douche, but you have to root for him because you know he's going to win.

They portray Oppenheimer as a real weirdo. And Frank Winter is a giant douche, but you have to root for him because you know he's going to win.

I like Frank Winter's character. Even the actor. The one who bothers me is Charlie Isaacs. His character is so boring.

I like Frank Winter's character. Even the actor. The one who bothers me is Charlie Isaacs. His character is so boring.

LOL that guy reminds me of Ryan from the Office.

Season one finale was last night. Really turned everything on it's end. Hard to imagine what season two is going to look like with 3 major characters now gone.

Back