Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Grand Budapest Hotel

Sbee

Watched this last night, thought it was good, one of the better Wes Anderson movies along with Moonrise kingdom. it had cameos from all of the typical actors from his films, Bill Murray, Owen Wilson, Harvey Keitel, Jason Schwartzman, Adrien Brody, etc. It has a lot of that typical dry humor that you look for in his movies, worth watching

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2278388/?ref_=nm_flmg_dr_1

It's in my netflix queue.

I never saw Moonrise Kingdom; maybe I'll add that as well. That's probably why I don't remember Harvey Keitel in his movies... he's only been in these last two.

finally watched it. I liked it a lot... good writing (still tho Anderson admits he lifted much of it), and good characters. Ralph Fiennes was awesome.

haven't checked this board in a while but check out Moonrise kingdom, very "cute" though i hate using that word to describe a movie

haven't checked this board in a while but check out Moonrise kingdom, very "cute" though i hate using that word to describe a movie

Eh... I'll consider it as a compromise pick, if my wife wants to watch something worse.

Back