Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Dwayne The Rock Johnson's mother an cousin in Accident with Drunk Driver

I know what the disease of alcoholism is about up close and personal, and now flatly refuse to drink any booze, even though I have not not imbibed purposely in excess since I was in my 20s. It is on a level of severe life-endangering addiction same as analogues, meth, and heroin. IMO.

Interesting how many drunks who are involved in near and/or fatal accidents survive them, sometimes even with just minor injuries. Might be b/c they are completely unaware of the impending collision, and don't "tense up"

my dad was T-boned by a drunk driver inthe 90s. the idiot wanted to run a red light. my dad was ok but the truck was a goner

Back