Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Movies made in 1999

biggunsbob

I just watched the end of Fight Club and looked it up... These were some of the other movies made in 1999.
Magnolia, Being John Malkovich, Eyes Wide Shut and Three Kings.

Last edited:
Eyes Wide Shut was terrible.

People give it more credit than it deserves because it has Kubricks name attached to it.

How about The Matrix, The Green Mile, American Beauty, and The Six Sense?

Last edited:
I just watched the end of Fight Club and looked it up... These were some of the other movies made in 1999.
Magnolia, Being John Malkovich, Eyes Wide Shut and Three Kings.

Never saw magnolia. Is it worth it?

funny thing about this list is it was right around when i was graduating from MSU, my future wife and I went to see a lot of these that summer when we weren't overturning police cars and setting couches ablaze.

I thought fight club was good but really liked the book, Chuck Pahaulnik's stuff is great until you read about 5 of them and then you realize they're all the same.

Back