Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Jaws 2

Michchamp

Spike tv is showing all the jaws movies tonite. Jaws was always entertaining but stupid. I confused some parts from 1 & 2 (saw them both a long time ago)

2 gets pretty stupid. That scene where the Great white brings down the helicopter is retarded. I have no interest in watching any sequels beyond Jaws 2

Hey red: if a shark bit a high voltage power line... Would it catch on fire and burn?

Also if a great white shark is attacking you, will prayer help, like in the movie?

2 gets pretty stupid. That scene where the Great white brings down the helicopter is retarded. I have no interest in watching any sequels beyond Jaws 2

I no longer feel bad about not seeing Jaws 2. Thank you so much.

Last edited:
The book is actually quite different from the movie. (Jaws not Jaws 2 which was not written by Benchley or directed by Spielberg) But interestingly enough, the attacks Peter Benchley based his novel on where not great white attacks, but bull sharks.

As scary as a 30ft. Great White is, imagine getting attacked in Lake Michigan or a river. Which is possible because Bull sharks can survive in fresh water. Sharknado 3 could be in Chicago.

The book is actually quite different from the movie. (Jaws not Jaws 2 which was not written by Benchley or directed by Spielberg) But interestingly enough, the attacks Peter Benchley based his novel on where not great white attacks, but bull sharks.

As scary as a 30ft. Great White is, imagine getting attacked in Lake Michigan or a river. Which is possible because Bull sharks can survive in fresh water. Sharknado 3 could be in Chicago.

Yeah I read about bull sharks a while ago and how they're more likely to attack people.

The attack in Lake Michigan was in the 50's if I remember correctly. Pretty rare.

I no longer feel bad about not seeing Jaws 2. Thank you so much.

Even worse than that is all the bad acting from the young members of the cast. I was like "ok we know you're scared of the shark. Now SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Sharknado 3 could be in Chicago.

I'm pretty sure Sharknado 3 is going to be set in Miami...

But Chicago could play host to a Sharknado one day, although London, Rome, Paris, Tokyo and Honolulu are also in the running for Sharknado 4 as I understand...

This franchise has fins...

I don't comment on sharknado in the sharknado threads out of politeness. maybe you guys could not mention that idiotic franchise in my jaws thread?

I don't comment on sharknado in the sharknado threads out of politeness. maybe you guys could not mention that idiotic franchise in my jaws thread?

SatNightFev_003Pyxurz.jpg

Hey red: if a shark bit a high voltage power line... Would it catch on fire and burn?

Also if a great white shark is attacking you, will prayer help, like in the movie?

It might be possible, but I doubt it would happen in 100 tries.

I'm sayin' there's a chance.

Back