Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

ALS Ice bucket Challage by former WWE Diva Beth Phoenix

That was just as fake as everything they do in the ring.

the challenge is not fake why else would celebrities and CEOs all over the northern hemisphere be doing it? Bill gates, Lebron James, etc.

the challenge is not fake why else would celebrities and CEOs all over the northern hemisphere be doing it? Bill gates, Lebron James, etc.

I'm not saying the challenge is fake you nitwit, that's been around for a long time. I'm saying how she and the other 2 mongoloids acted it all out. It was fake, it was not real, that was all planned ahead of time. :ashamed:

and u knwo that for a fact? just because they WERE wrestlers doesn't mean everything they do is fake

and if u read the link the challenge hasn't been around that long

It's scripted..That's what they do. They probably have to sign a waiver for it so Vince McMahon doesn't shit..

Mitch- 2 of them are no longer with the company. and the other has been out 6 months with an injury.

Mitch- 2 of them are no longer with the company. and the other has been out 6 months with an injury.

Anything related to WWE is scripted..we all know this. Phoenix knew she was getting dumped..if you thought it was funny that's okay but it's not real shit.

the icebucket challenge is never scripted or haven't you seen bill gate, lebron james, JUSTIN VERLANDER with KATE UPTON do it.

It wasn't Edge that did the icebucket challenge it was ADAM COPELAND. there was nothing scripted about THIS the WWE yes but not this

the icebucket challenge is never scripted or haven't you seen bill gate, lebron james, JUSTIN VERLANDER with KATE UPTON do it.

It wasn't Edge that did the icebucket challenge it was ADAM COPELAND. there was nothing scripted about THIS the WWE yes but not this

Yes, of course it's scripted:

A person stands in front of someone filming them with an iPhone (usually the iPhone of the person being recorded).

The person identifies whom they are, and that they're taking the ice bucket challenge for ALS.

The person identifies who challenged them (either "nominated" them or "called them out").

The person then challenges someone else (usually more than one) to take the challenge.

The person then pours water over their own head, or someone else pours water over their head.

The person then reconfirms the challenge to the people whom the person had previously challenged.

That's the script - when has it ever not gone that way?

It's not like anybody gets taken by surprised by a bucket of water over their head while they're waiting at a bus stop...

I won't participate in the ice bucket challenge, or even watch stupid videos of anyone participating.

if you want to donate money, go do it. that foundation is doing pretty well for themselves... now their marketing group can go write whitepapers about the success of their "viral marketing campaign" and move on to do promotions for Fortune 500 companies and pollute the business world with their stupid nonsense.

I would be surprised if actual ALS sufferers benefit in any way from this.

"But but but... it's for a GOOD CAUSE. But but but it's for CHARITYderrrrr"

Story is that the ice bucket challenge started from the legend that the prankster Babe Ruth was planning to surprise his old buddy by pouring a bucket of ice water over his buddy's head at the end of this speech, but couldn't find a bucket or hose or ice or a water source that day at Yankee Stadium:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNLKPaThYkE

Last edited:
I can't wait until this fad goes away, I'll donate money to stop idiots from self promoting on social media. look how cool I am, i'm going to get attention from having someone dump water on me

puke

Back