Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

God's not Dead

that your Christian god is not dead.

I think this movie sucks because A) it probably just sucks as a movie, and B) it pushes the anti-intellectualism, university professors suck BS that's been going around.

I think this movie sucks because A) it probably just sucks as a movie, and B) it pushes the anti-intellectualism, university professors suck BS that's been going around.

Oh my...a christian finally understands why atheists hate this movie. Well done, sir. You deserve a cookie and a star next to your name !

Oh my...a christian finally understands why atheists hate this movie. Well done, sir. You deserve a cookie and a star next to your name !

Sweet. I like cookies and stars next to my name. I've spent a lot of years trying to get stars next to my name.

I think you just don't have the sack to stand up for your beliefs in god, like MichiganAlex does.

You're too concerned about looking cool with the rest of us and hating on the movie.

I think you just don't have the sack to stand up for your beliefs in god, like MichiganAlex does.

You're too concerned about looking cool with the rest of us and hating on the movie.

That's not it. How many times have I voiced my thoughts here on the whole "science vs. religion" BS? I'm surprised if anyone is surprised.

I just saw this episode of Criminal Minds, the team was trying to crack a case, capture a monster and rescue an abducted victim, and the mother of the chick who was abducted got this psychic and the psychic said the girl was alive and was near water and a seascape.

So they found the girl and one guy on the team says "this is as far from a seascape as you can get..."

And then all of a sudden, the camera moves to a poster on a wall that's advertising some kind of beer, and the background is the sea with a seascape.

And the two agents look at each other.

Ya just never these kinds of things, right?

That's not it. How many times have I voiced my thoughts here on the whole "science vs. religion" BS? I'm surprised if anyone is surprised.

I really think you're coming around. Is that why you went from being red to blue? Are you Liberal now!?!?!? :hehe:

Back