Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tyrant

Last night was the last episode before the season finale and I have to say it was excellent. There is almost no way of predicting what will happen in this show and I love it.

I have seen the commercials, and it looks intriguing, but just don't have time right now.

Currently doing Ray Donovan, The Last Ship, Under the Dome, Dominion, Hell on Wheels, and Manhattan, about to start season 1 of Falling skies. Plus Sons of Anarchy will be starting soon.

That's really all the time I'll have until after the Baseball season is over.

I have seen the commercials, and it looks intriguing, but just don't have time right now.

Currently doing Ray Donovan, The Last Ship, Under the Dome, Dominion, Hell on Wheels, and Manhattan, about to start season 1 of Falling skies. Plus Sons of Anarchy will be starting soon.

That's really all the time I'll have until after the Baseball season is over.

Ahhh Ray Donovon is amazing. Very sopranos-ish. Under the Dome is good, but I think that once we find out what the dome is, t will get a bit boring. Hope not. Dominion is awesome, better than the movie that it's based off. Falling skies is cool. Next year is the last season.

But yeah, check out Tyrant. Definitely won't be disappointed, especially if you like any of the other F/X shows.

Back