Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Time for High school football

biggunsbob

A lot of teams opening tonight because of the holiday weekend..

Byron Center my kids high school coming off a 8-4 season and a district
championship open at hom..
First district title 10+ years... think only our 2nd or 3rd ever.

Too bad my son is not a sports guy like me...
He is into computers...LOL

We play in the same conference as Zeeland West D3 champions..

Team Plays Wyoming tonight at home..

Last edited:
I will post AP polls during the season when they start to get posted... Feel free to add any High school sports stuff you want...

Bro Rice opens up against Bro Rice Chicago, in Chicago, I think.

I should go, except Bro Rice Chicago is WAY down on the Southside... so it would be a huge pain to get down there.

It was a slaughter in BC...

Byron Center 41, Wyoming 0 Final...

Last edited:
Me and my wife when we were on our weekend getaway last weekend we took a 2 hour sunset water cruise and the deck hand was a kid who plays for the Charlevoix Red Rayders who were 1-8 last year.. Well his JV team last year was 6-3 and the varsity did have some really close games last year.. We talked football with him for 10-15 minutes (Nice kid)..and told him we would follow his team.. Well low and behold one of those close losses last year (20-7) to Elk Rapids turned into a 13-12 win last night... Hopefully after back to back 1-8 seasons they can get closer to .500 this year... Just gives Bob another HS team to root for....LOL

Me and my wife when we were on our weekend getaway last weekend we took a 2 hour sunset water cruise and the deck hand was a kid who plays for the Charlevoix Red Rayders who were 1-8 last year.. Well his JV team last year was 6-3 and the varsity did have some really close games last year.. We talked football with him for 10-15 minutes (Nice kid)..and told him we would follow his team.. Well low and behold one of those close losses last year (20-7) to Elk Rapids turned into a 13-12 win last night... Hopefully after back to back 1-8 seasons they can get closer to .500 this year... Just gives Bob another HS team to root for....LOL

I can't tell you how awesome it is that you posted a Charlevoix vs El Crapids (as my 7th grade science teacher called it) HS football post.

Back