Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Lions super bowl odds ^^ after free agent week 1

That's a big step up from the 40-1 odds they had us at before free agency. Who knows what having a healthy Stafford for 16 games could do? Not quite ready to say we are Super Bowl bound, but I will be disappointed with anything below a 8-8 record.

I want many wins but looking st the future they look good. And they're fielding a real football team. We won't be laughed at as much. No way we're getting to a SB but I'm looking forward to it. Just start healthy.

I don't think anyone's laughing anymore. They're too affraid of suh.

scralatchtica135 said:
[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]I don't think anyone's laughing anymore. They're too affraid of suh.

can't really blame em

I don't either. Didn't he say that he saw someone in a QB jersey in the offseason and wanted to hit them? I mean, come on!

Suh is just a bad man. I lovge the fact that he plays for us. I wonder if McNabb is having nightmares about haveing to face him twice this year.

Wish I had put my wager in before free agency way better pay off. lol.

I thought it was 60-1 or 80-1 at some point but im not sure. That's probably wrong.

Back