Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Blacklist

sggatecl

Detroit City FC
Detroit Lions
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Pistons
Detroit Red Wings
Michigan Wolverines
Just finished season 1, only took about 2 weeks. James Spader is still fucking awesome, "Red" is one of my favorite TV characters in recent memory.

Anyone else watch this show? Season 2 starts on Sept. 22.

Great show. Hard to predict what will happen. I love that. And Red is a perfect character.

Did you see the season premiere last night? That first scene with Red and the Hellfire missiles was one of the most bad ass things I've seen on tv. Cool and collected as always.

Just started Season one on ROKU ... I have theories. Pretty good show, with some glaring inconsistencies. Like I'd have sedated the Courier when transporting him to the hospital.

Back