Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Atheist vs. Christian Fundraiser

Monster

Forum Manager
Detroit Lions
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Pistons
Detroit Red Wings
Michigan Wolverines
Sacramento Kings
Michigan Wolverines
Detroit Pistons
the same 3 girls raising money for a children's hospital on two different days. The only difference is that on day 1, they represented themselves as being a part of a church group. Day 2, they were the atheists that they are. Their signs simply changed the logo and name of the group they represented.

Far from scientific, but you get a bit of a glimpse into some discrimination that really isn't deserved. Surprising outcome, though, I have to say.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YROimcT_4bk&list=UUravYcv6C0CopL2ukVzhzNw

Discrimination? Not like it's white girls vs black girls. It's not a surprise, more Christians than Atheists.

This is heavily edited...what they don't show is...the two lesbo chicks were making out when they were raising money as atheists. That's how they got those big donations. That shit would have never flown had they done it when they were posing as Methodists.

This is heavily edited...what they don't show is...the two lesbo chicks were making out when they were raising money as atheists. That's how they got those big donations. That shit would have never flown had they done it when they were posing as Methodists.

obviously it has to be heavily edited. It was a two day event. I just think it's funny, because whenever I walk around in anything that has the word atheist on it, I get the same eye rolls and shakes of the head when people see me. oddly enough, when I was a christian and I wore my cross, never had a single bad look.

obviously it has to be heavily edited. It was a two day event. I just think it's funny, because whenever I walk around in anything that has the word atheist on it, I get the same eye rolls and shakes of the head when people see me. oddly enough, when I was a christian and I wore my cross, never had a single bad look.

More Christians than Athelists..it's really that simple. And it's not even close..

I was just making a lesbian joke - nothing more, nothing less.

On a side note there are things you can wear that have the word Atheist?

More Christians than Athelists..it's really that simple. And it's not even close..

Your point? There are more Chinese than there are Americans and it's not even close. For that matter, there are more Indians than Americans and it's not even close. Does that mean the Chinese and Indians can be total dicks and disrespect us for being different? Who the fuck wants to live in China or India? Visit...maybe. Numbers don't mean shit. It's been proven over and over and over again.

On a side note there are things you can wear that have the word Atheist?

yessir. I have one that is similar to this http://www.reasonistproducts.com/atheist-products/atheist-t-shirts/atheist-universe/

and another that is just the logo.

I don't really wear them to make a statement or anything, but I like to think that me, and others, coming out and making ourselves more visible helps normalize being an atheist. You'd be shocked at the kinds of things you'll hear people say when people think you can't hear them.

too skinny for me. She needs to gain about 15 lbs before I'd say she's hot. Richard Dawkins really seems to like her, though.

Well, the pudgy but pretty lesbian Chrissy from Bria and Chrissy would be your type then.

Unfortunately - you're not hers.

EDIT: I'm listening to Jaclyn's video Why I'm Agnostic, and she made the same mistake you did - she actually read the freakin' Bible...

Last edited:
Well, the pudgy but pretty lesbian Chrissy from Bria and Chrissy would be your type then.

Their videos are nice lol . I think Bria is more my type. Jaclyn should get up to her weight. I'm cool with that.

EDIT: I'm listening to Jaclyn's video Why I'm Agnostic, and she made the same mistake you did - she actually read the freakin' Bible...

Read it twice. The difference is that the first time I read it, I was too young to understand it.

Read it twice. The difference is that the first time I read it, I was too young to understand it.

Yeah, I was being tongue in cheek; but she was saying some of the stuff that you post about your experience reading the Bible...

jaclynglenn.com

"when she’s not busy kicking Ray Comfort in the balls with Logic, she’s usually busy laying the smackdown on Muslim extremists, anti-gay bigots, and anyone else with an ignorant outdated dogma that needs to be crushed."

Finally...a lefto pinko atheist who's willing to view Muslim extremists with the degree of disdain that they deserve!!

I like it!!

Your point? There are more Chinese than there are Americans and it's not even close. For that matter, there are more Indians than Americans and it's not even close. Does that mean the Chinese and Indians can be total dicks and disrespect us for being different? Who the fuck wants to live in China or India? Visit...maybe. Numbers don't mean shit. It's been proven over and over and over again.

Comparing Chinese and Indians vs Christianity and Atheists is like comparing Apples and pound cake. What did you expect..maybe the Atheists of the city should have snubbed the Lesbo's.

And by the way we get disrespected all time time. I remember after 9-11 a small group of Chinese people were clapping when they found out. Most of the world hate Americans.

And by the way we get disrespected all time time. I remember after 9-11 a small group of Chinese people were clapping when they found out. Most of the world hate Americans.

feels good, doesn't it? My point is that just because you have numbers, it doesn't mean they are right and that the minority are to be mocked and treated like criminals.

Back