Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tea Party Satanists argue with Liberal Satanists in Michigan

"'I would be like a tea party Satanist,' Raspotnik said, adding that he has participated in tea party events, but that people at the events might not have known he worships Satan."

They would be unsure of how to react to that, until someone tells them what to think. It'll probably have to be run by the Tea Party Express flacks in DC, who will weigh whether hatred of Obama outweighs belief in the Christian god for their fundraising efforts.

Raspotnik... great name by the way. sounds like a villainous clerk in a Dostoyevsky novel.

Not the best reporting. If you make it to the end of the article, it sounds like one group is a false flag. Atheists pretending to be Satanists to push free speech and religion issues while the other group actually does rituals. The article claims they agree on atheism which you'd think would rule out Satanism. That makes sense for the false flag group, but not the one that practices rituals.

If I'm reading it right, it's the "Tea Party Satanists" that practice and the lefty Satanists pushing 1st Amendment issues.

Not the best reporting. If you make it to the end of the article, it sounds like one group is a false flag. Atheists pretending to be Satanists to push free speech and religion issues while the other group actually does rituals. The article claims they agree on atheism which you'd think would rule out Satanism. That makes sense for the false flag group, but not the one that practices rituals.

If I'm reading it right, it's the "Tea Party Satanists" that practice and the lefty Satanists pushing 1st Amendment issues.

You have no idea how much this pisses me off. Many christians already think atheists either worship the devil or are doing satan's work without knowing it. Pretending to be a satanist feeds their fears and really doesn't make a point to anyone that is not a non religious liberal or atheist. To me, real Satanism is just as crazy as Christianity or Islam and I don't want to be associated with it.

There are better ways of pushing 1st amendment issues. I've seen a growing trend since I first became an atheist where non believers are moving toward satanism, either because they think the imagery of Satan is cool or they know it pisses people off. Way to take the majority of the world's symbol of evil and try to use it to get what you want! Fail. Hard.

you know what would make that REALLY entertaining? if ISIS showed up there to distribute pamphlets next.
sucks for the poor kids in these places that get dragged into these issues because some adults can't read the freaking Constitution.

come on champ, we all know they are already doing that. just ask Obama!

totally being sarcastic all the way around here. just putting that out now before you go off on me again in any number of ways. for the record, THIS WAS A JOKE that pokes fun at BOTH parties! just making it clear cuz...DAMN!

Back