Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

2011 Football

Monster

Forum Manager
Detroit Lions
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Pistons
Detroit Red Wings
Michigan Wolverines
Sacramento Kings
Michigan Wolverines
Detroit Pistons
All I can say is that I can't wait! With about a month to go, i'm starting to get impatient. NCAA 2012 is helping, but it's not the same! Also youtube is on overdrive with old highlights from before RR.

How is that game. I have the 2011 version. I love the game play, much better than Madden, but I hate the recruiting part. Worth getting 2012?

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]I'm curious how they will use Denard.

I hold out a fool's hope Hoke's staff can try to make him into something similar to what Vick was last year, but we'll see.

The game's great, but then again I buy them all every year anyway. The college games have steadily been getting better. I remember when it used to be hard to even complete a pass in the game like 10 years ago.

As for how I think they'll do, I'm going with 8 wins. I think Hoke will be a great coach, but he has his work cut out for him this year. Also I'm not the biggest fan of Denard's passing ability. I really miss the Grbac, Dreisbach, Brian Griese, Tom Brady, Chad Henne, and even John Navarre type QBs. Accurate downfield throwing. I hope Denard's worked on that in the offseason.

If we beat sparty or Ohlio, I'll consider the season a success. If not, it's just another year we have to put up with their BS. Fortunately, I think sparty is due to get swept in BB again this year.

Back