Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Nd @ fsu

biggunsbob

Kelly and ND almost pulled it off.....

Good Call on the double pick play.... Obvious Penalty..

Last edited:
LOL Both receivers never made a attempt to run a route... I am pretty sure what they both did to get the other receiver open is illegal on a football field..

LOL Both receivers never made a attempt to run a route... I am pretty sure what they both did to get the other receiver open is illegal on a football field..

I didn't say it wasn't illegal, just that the call is never made. Especially on the last play of the game.

it was obvious that they guy called wasn't trying to even run a route but it looked like to me the defender was holding the shit out of him. Then that same guy was pissed at his teammate for blowing coverage before he knew there was a flag. Sucks to get that call on you for a blown coverage cause there was no way in hell that guys was even attempting to go cover robinson.

Last edited:
I don't like either team but Winston should never have been playing in that game.

Back