Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

if these 2 trades go down

wolverine304

i could possibly have the best fantasy team ever.

trade one: matt forte, anquan boldin, tim hightower. for chris johnson, rashard mendinghall.

trade two: dree brees, jeremy maclin, willis mcgahee. for aaron rodgers, larry fitzgerald

my starters would be
aaron rodgers
chris johnson
maurice jones drew
rashard mendinghall
larry fitzgerald
jason witten
chargers/bears defense
mason crosby

with mario manningham on the bench.

If I was on the FOR side I wouldn't do either of those trades.

I ended up only getting one trade. I got chris johnson and mendenhall for maclin forte and boldin

Hope that ass hat has some stellar back up runningbacks. Forte is hot n cold, Boldin plays for the Ravens and Maclin is a #2 who came out of the gates hot and now has an injured qb.

maclin went off so I figured it was a good time to trade him, so what boldin plays for the ravens, their not the same run it every down ravens they use to be, and forte has been one of my top scorers. And johnson or mendenhall have yet to do anything. Plus he's 0-2 and needs to do something.

He has runningbacks, weak at Wr. Now its about equal after the trade.

Maize&Cheese304 said:
maclin went off so I figured it was a good time to trade him, so what boldin plays for the ravens, their not the same run it every down ravens they use to be, and forte has been one of my top scorers. And johnson or mendenhall have yet to do anything. Plus he's 0-2 and needs to do something.

He has runningbacks, weak at Wr. Now its about equal after the trade.

Boldin had his lowest yards per game and catches per game of his entire career last year even after getting off to a good start. Now he has Lee Evans, Torrey Smith in addition to Ray Rice taking opportunities away.
Maclin will cool off ESPECIALLY if Young is the qb, and like I said, Forte is hot n cold. I think Johnson and Mendenhall will be the top 2 fantasy guys of all 5.
Trust me...you won.

Back