Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Jesus blah blah blah!

Monster

Forum Manager
Detroit Lions
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Pistons
Detroit Red Wings
Michigan Wolverines
Sacramento Kings
Michigan Wolverines
Detroit Pistons
Not a huge fan of silencing free speech, but I hate street preachers. That goes for any religion or anti-religion. This little girl does exactly what I want to do. Unfortunately, I'm a 31 year old man and it'd look bad on my part.

Young Girl Shouts at Street Preacher: http://youtu.be/uiW5aOPCaas

Believe nothing you hear, and half that you see....

Commonly attributed to Ben Franklin; but also Edgar Allen Poe.

The video looks staged to me.

Believe nothing you hear, and half that you see....

Commonly attributed to Ben Franklin; but also Edgar Allen Poe.

The video looks staged to me

If I may quote the film Galaxy Quest, "It doesn't take a good actor to spot a bad one".

That was as fake as Pam Andersons titties.

this is a pretty good thread title.

on par with some of my better ones.

Honestly, I'm not sure the video was staged, but I'm almost certain someone put her up to confronting that guy. Either way, I just love the idea of the video. Even a little girl thinks that public preaching (to the point where it disturbs others) is annoying and unnecessary.

How I can tell it's fake, the street preacher never even looks the little girl in the eye.

No way that was spontaneous, he had to know going in that she was going to do that, or he would have reacted, even a little.

Reasonably certain that this guy has addressed similar circumstances.

I do not see the value of his staging it, unless, he's really not a genuine street preacher.

I do not see the value of his staging it, unless, he's really not a genuine street preacher.

When I was booking audiences to TV show tapings out front of the Chinese Theater in Hollywood, there were (as is pretty famously known) a whole bunch of freaks who dressed up as movie and television characters and solicited tourists to tip them to pose for photographs.

Some of the freaks like to change up their characters; this one particular freak liked be Jesus every now and then.

I am quite confident the guy wasn't genuinely Jesus whenever he was dressed up as him.

I can't find a video of the dude out on Hollywood Blvd. as Jesus, but in this video (behind all the costumed freaks) is some Korean dude who is a genuine street preacher - I'm pretty sure, because I used to see him out there all the time.

Him and a bunch of other Koreans used to walk up and down Hollywood Blvd. screaming their lungs out about Jesus, and distracting the tourists whom I was trying to engage simply to make a living.

And there are a bunch of costumed freaks in this video for everybody's enjoyment.

Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQJpjPghCJE

keanu1_.gif

The second you realize the whole thing was staged, not just the kid.

keanu1_.gif

The second you realize the whole thing was staged, not just the kid.

It could be a false flag operation...but what if it was staged by Christians trying to rile up other Christians? "Look how bad the hate for Christians is! Even little kids are raised to hate us now!"

I posted on the dude's website that the whole thing looked staged to me. I posted as Jack Hoff.

Unfortunately, it's awaiting moderation; my suspicion is it won't be published.

I don't know either way. That's my point. Do you? The OP doesn't.

Yes, I know with 99.9% certainty that it's staged.

This little girl is out on the street without an adult supervisor? Ridiculous.

The camera move towards her as she enters the frame in anticipation of her entry - it moves back and then moves immediately back on her as she first speaks, perfectly framing the two (dude - you do, or used to do, this stuff for a living).

The little girl continually looks to her left, and the look on her face is she is looking to be cued.

As thumb points, the lack of reaction by the preacher is completely un-credible.

Yes, I know with 99.9% certainty that it's staged.

This little girl is out on the street without an adult supervisor? Ridiculous.

The camera move towards her as she enters the frame in anticipation of her entry - it moves back and then moves immediately back on her as she first speaks, perfectly framing the two (dude - you do, or used to do, this stuff for a living).

The little girl continually looks to her left, and the look on her face is she is looking to be cued.

As thumb points, the lack of reaction by the preacher is completely un-credible.

If it's not staged her mom or dad is probably filming it while the other, if they're still together is cheering her on...

I see subway preachers ignore hecklers almost every week - that is no indication of the scene being staged.

Last edited:
Back