Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

New NBA Milestone for Kobe Bryant

tinselwolverine

Most missed field-goal attempts in NBA history.

Just heard it on the radio.

They didn't say how many thousands of bricks he is clanked or whose record he broke but congratulations nevertheless.

Most missed field-goal attempts in NBA history.

Just heard it on the radio.

They didn't say how many thousands of bricks he is clanked or whose record he broke but congratulations nevertheless.

I believe he broke John Havliceks record, KC could probably confirm this for sure.

Kobe is such a selfish player. Last game he takes 34 shots in 31 minutes! 15-34 including 3-12 from 3. He did score 44 but he was -34 while he was on the floor.

Wow.

I would have never guessed that Havlicek would have that central to the Boston offense at the time to have managed that many bricks.

He was a really good offensive boarder, getting tap ins on the offensive boards.

So maybe it's the missed tap in attempts attempts that earned him the record.

At least Kobe fans don't have to worry about him being irrelevant in this, his likely last season.

Every klank is a new achievement.

At least Kobe fans don't have to worry about him being irrelevant in this, his likely last season.

Every klank is a new achievement.

Jeff, I don't know if you are a Kobe and/or Lakers fan, obviously here in Celtics Country, he is not well liked.

Jeff, I don't know if you are a Kobe and/or Lakers fan, obviously here in Celtics Country, he is not well liked.

I was a Lakers fan as a kid during the Wilt Chamberlain era; and I liked the Lakers when that kid from Lansing, that Johnson kid, was playing for them, after forgiving him for breaking my heart and staying in Lansing and not coming to Ann Arbor.

Of course, until the Pistons came around.

Then that crap went all out the door.

I have always sort of liked Shaquille O'Neill, although I agree with one analyst (I forget who it is) who said that if Shaq O'Neill hadn't been such a lazy ass they would have had to have changed the NBA MVP Award to the Shaqille O'Neill Award, because he would have won about 15.

It is said that nobody is neutral on Kobe Bryant. One either loves him, or hates him.

I don't love him.

Back