Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

"Heaven is For Real" in 25 minutes

Is this the one written by some brain surgeon, who claimed he had a near death experience? I'd never put my life in the hands of a crackpot like that

Is this the one written by some brain surgeon, who claimed he had a near death experience? I'd never put my life in the hands of a crackpot like that

Not to worry chump, there's nothing there for him to operate on.

No, it's about the son of a pastor. The kid went to Heaven and saw Jesus when he was in the hospital with a sickness. I guess he had a 104 temp, but did survive to tell the tale.

How convenient he was the son of a guy who was sure to run out and preach about it.

Did Jesus tell the kid not to masturbate when he grows up or he will go to hell?

gotta admit, this movie sucks and these guys did an excellent job ripping it every which way possible.

doesn't change my opinions any about my spirituality nor my dislike for religion, but well done on their part for rightfully calling out a bunch of religious BS.

Back