Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Philly VS Atl

Lol.

Don't like Philly but that TD by Gonzales might have done me in with my FFL.

I was down by 14 points in my matchup before this game. I've got McCoy, M Bryant with Mike Sims Walker playing tomorrow.I figured I would have won by now.. Andy Reid needs to start running the damn ball. McCoy has given me a whopping 3.6 points Bryant 2. I can't count on Sims-Walker. He had 1 reception for 5 yds last week. I'm stressin..

Great now Philly will never run the fucking ball.. SHITEATINGNINJATHUGDOGKILLINGMOTHERFUCKER!

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]Great now Philly will never run the fucking ball.. SHITEATINGNINJATHUGDOGKILLINGMOTHERFUCKER!

Good, I need some yards and a td or two from Maclin.

I got 157 points in my FFL Today with Pett only providing .7 of that, if I would have started Tony G. I would be over the 175 mark right now.

adam86107 said:
I got 157 points in my FFL Today with Pett only providing .7 of that, if I would have started Tony G. I would be over the 175 mark right now.

That's sick..

Back