Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

MCC 31 Munising 6 Final D8

biggunsbob

Muskegon Catholic Central 13-0 verses Munising 12-1..

MCC
Private school.
Enrollment 183
They have out scored teams 620-91 this season and have 5 shutouts this season,
and 188 to 21 in four playoff games al in blowouts.
All-time since 1953
In the Playoffs all-time 72-16 (wow)
443-194-7
9-3 in title games.
Titles in 1980,1982 in class B, 1990-91-95 in class C.
2000 in Division 8
2006 in division 7.
2008 and 2013 in division 8

Munising
Public
Enrollment 194
Outscored teams 495 to 85 and they have 5 shutouts this season and
131 to 27 in the playoffs. Semifinal game was tough a 10-7 game verses Beal city.
This is the furthest run since 1980
All-Time
255-272-7 Since 1955.
In the playoffs all-time 7-3.
Title games
1-0
Won class C in 1980.

Last edited:
I am sticking with my MCC winning by 25+ just like I said in the semifinal thread.. MCC should be playing in the top 4 divisions not in division 8..

Game number one for today...Early Lead for Munising 6-0.. Long 3rd and 7 pass play LOL,, and MCC runs
the kickoff back...They make the Pat 7-6 MCC.. Longest kick return in D8 history..99 yards.
I Guess one of MCC's play makers has a ankle problem... QB

Last edited:
Exciting start for sure!

I'm going MCC with a running clock at some point.

I'm with ya on the public/private debate. Just gotta root for the local team in this one.

I just cant do it. LOL..Rooting for Munising and all public schools...Now the LCC Grand Rapids West Catholic game poses a problem.. I just hope Sexton Gives South Christian and game...

MCC has not had a win by fewer then 4 td's since week one..lol

Columbus Bishop Hartley only lost to them 28-14 in Ohio..

Last edited:
What a horrible spot... Come on refs... It wasn't even close lol..

I remember in the early 90's MCC had the biggest and best line I've seen to this day. Had guys go to UofM, MSU and Western from that line.

MCC leads 10-6 Halftime.. Chants of UP power from the crowd. LOL..

Mustangs need a turnover... these long drives will tire out the two way players..

Last edited:
Back