Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Warren DeLaSalle 44 Mona Shores 8 Final D2

biggunsbob

Muskegon Mona Shores (12-1) vs. Warren DeLaSalle (10-3)

MMS
Public
size
Outscored teams 513-182 and 1 shutout.. In the playoffs out scored teams
147 to 52 and knocked out powerhouse Farmington Hills Harrison in semifinals
25-24 with a third string QB..

Overall
197-271-5 since 1962
In the playoffs all-time 4-1.
Titles This is Mona shores first title game..

Warren DeLaSalle
Private
Size
Outscored teams 372-171 and 121 to 56 in the playoffs in three easy wins and a tough regional
verses Brother Rice...

Overall
314-217-6 since 1950
In the playoffs all-time 23-16
titles
0-2 in title games and both were to Muskegon

Last edited:
I guess I will have to see about Shores QB. Man both teams play really tough schedules

Shores by 7 with starting QB.
DeLaSalle By 5 with backups in...
I may revise this...LOL

Next game up at 1pm.. Game is on FSD.. Jackson dislocated knee cap for Shores going to try and go... Won last weeks semifinal with a third string QB.. Could be trouble for Shores.. Hope they win..

Last edited:
MS offense stalls out on first possession and DLS marches down the field for the first score. 7-0

Big goal line stand for MS, but DLS still hits a short FG. 13-0 early 2nd qtr. MS offense isn't moving the ball at all so far. Gotta be able to show the qb run for the veer to work and they haven't done so yet with Jackson's knee.

MS tries a fake punt at midfield and is stopped a yard short. DLS takes over and scores a 55 yard td run on the first play. 20-0 midway through 2.

Another fg for DLS. 23-0 going into half. I think MS should go to their backup qb. Jackson is a great qb and tough as hell, but DLS knows he won't run and it's tough for the veer to work without at least the thought of the qb running.

After DLS takes the opening possession and drives down the field for a td, Shores finally gets on the board with a long drive of their own. 30-8

The Pilots add another td to pretty much wrap it up. They've scored on every possession. 37-8

Good game to miss out shopping ...too many injuries and too tough a team for mms...private up 2-0....:(

Back