Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

OhioRounder's picks 9/20 - 9/26

ohiorounder

For this week, and from now on, I will be posting my picks along with how many units I am betting on each one. For me personally my unit is $100, and most of my bets will be for one or two units. If I really like something you might see 5-10 units. This will give you a better understand of how I go about trying to make money, and a more accurate set of results than just my picks alone. Good luck with your bets.

Rounder

Previous weeks: +3.3 units

Current week: -7 units

Okay let's get the week rolling right. Moneyline parlay for baseball:

PHI -190
BOS -270
NYY GM#2 -180

Risking 1 unit To Win 2.25 units - LOSS

Tonight:

BYU / UCF under 44 for 1 unit - WIN

Saturday:

BAMA, UofM, ND, & LSU ML parlay 1 unit to win 2 units. - WIN

ND -7 for 1 unit - LOSS

BGSU +3.5 for 1 unit - WIN

Sunday:

NE ML, DET ML, GB ML, & PIT -10 parlay 2 units to win 9.25 units - LOSS

TEN -7, MIA +2, ARI -3 parlay half a unit to win 2.8 units - LOSS

Tease SF +12.5, SD -4.5, & PIT -0.5 2.4 units to win 2 units - LOSS

PIT -10 for 3 units - LOSS

Baseball this late in the season is tough. Shit baseball all season long is tough. Trying to stay ahead of the juice is a full time job lol. St. Louis killed my under bet yesterday giving up 6 in the 9th.

Anyway, with you on the UCF under tonight. Good luck.

Yeah I'm done with baseball. I think I'll bet on the WNBA during the week.

Ron Swanson said:
Yeah I'm done with baseball. I think I'll bet on the WNBA during the week.

Ha ha good to see someone else who gets desperate for action during the week!
grin.png

Everything I touched Sunday turned to dust. I'm sure the Steelers will find a way to finish off my horrible week.

They sure did. Steelers TO's cost me my Pittsburgh bet. NE blowing a huge lead and Tom Brady throwing 4 picks cost me my parlay. And despite not allowing a first down to KC until the 3rd quarter, SD couldn't manage to win by 5 and cost me my tease. Probably won't touch MNF and I might be taking next week off as well to stay off tilt.

Sigh.

It happens, otherwise we'd all be rich. I myself had a pretty shitty college football afternoon and committed the cardinal sin of chasing with a huge (for me at least) play on Florida. It worked out but man it just as easily could have blown up in my face. Kudos to you and your discipline!

College's evening games killed me, but Hawai'i bailed me out, must've just been a bad college day for all. Amen to the discipline statement, I hope my NFL success from yesterday continues, we're going Skins this evening....maybe over?

Yeah, books sharpening those lines after a few weeks makes it tougher. Definitely going over 21.5 for the 2nd half in this MNF game, lots of red zone trips in that first half. I gotta think a few get punched in in the 2nd.

I salvaged my week a bit by winning 2 units last night on Washington +3.5, but still a pretty sucky week. Oh well. I think as close as I lose games, I should start doing the 13 point teasers regularly.

That wasn't in your picks thread was it? If not I'll have to update the stats thread with that victory for you...

It was not in my picks thread. I put it in last minute and forgot to post it here.

Back