Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Anderson Leaving Wisconsin!!!!!!!!!!!

Absolutely shocked by this, first Bielema now Andersen, what the hell is going on up there?

Pretty crazy. Would have been a perennial contender in Madison. Oregon State is a third or fourth fiddle in the PAC 12.

In what world is Oregon State a better job than Wisconsin?

Must be Wisconsin's administration.... They must be a bunch of nitwits to work for...Only thing that makes any sense...

Must be Wisconsin's administration.... They must be a bunch of nitwits to work for...Only thing that makes any sense...

I think it is Alvarez. I heard that he is micro managing the football program. In a nutshell...he is in charge of the football team not Anderson. I even heard that he was going to team meetings, etc.

Back