Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Pissed Off

tinselwolverine

This might be more appropriate for the political board; but I'll post it here.

I had been invited to a screening tonight of The Interview by the local ABC radio affiliate at the AMC theaters in Culver City that was cancelled, along with as everybody knows, the theatrical distribution of the film.

Fuckin' wimps.

I didn't check the politics board to see if anyone had started a thread on this already.

EDIT: It would have been Century City, I meant. Sony is HQ'd in Culver City.

Last edited:

I had been invited to a screening tonight of The Interview by the local ABC radio affiliate at the AMC theaters in Culver City that was cancelled, along with as everybody knows, the theatrical distribution of the film.

Fuckin' wimps.

I didn't check the politics board to see if anyone had started a thread on this already.

it is ridiculous. but whatevs... more interesting is all the dirt on the movie picture business & sony's operations & influence in the government revealed by the hack.

It would be great for the people of the U.S. (well, maybe not you, but everyone else) if this sort of thing happened more often. Could open a few more eyes.*

* but it probably won't, because most people don't care.

He seems like a softspoken, quiet guy.

Did you meet him through your sewing circle?

He has a talk show on KABC radio in Los Angeles.

What is interesting about him is that he was in the military for a lot of years, so he knows a lot of crap about stuff that other people on the radio just wouldn't know.

Fuckin' wimps.

Wimps is right. Sets a precedent as well. Make a war movie, about Japan or Germany etc. another hack and another movie taken down. Way to succumb to the hacks of the world..

He has a talk show on KABC radio in Los Angeles.

What is interesting about him is that he was in the military for a lot of years, so he knows a lot of crap about stuff that other people on the radio just wouldn't know.

Yeah, most people on the radio probably don't know what it's like to kill Iraqi children.

I know it's not really the point, but is anyone going to mourn the death of a Seth Rogan / James Franco movie? I know I won't. It would likely be close to 2 hours of my life I wished I spent doing something (anything) else.

Yeah, most people on the radio probably don't know what it's like to kill Iraqi children.

I don't think he was ever assigned to the children killing detail.

He may have killed a few in his spare time for the fun
of it, I don't know.

I know it's not really the point, but is anyone going to mourn the death of a Seth Rogan / James Franco movie? I know I won't. It would likely be close to 2 hours of my life I wished I spent doing something (anything) else.

If history is any indication the movie probably sucked..

I agree with this.

looking down the list of Seth Rogen's & Judd Apatow's movies (I know Apatow had nothing to do with the Interview, but I feel like he's been their main enabler)... I could do without all of them. Of the few I've seen, i wished I had that time back.

I could also do without most of Franco's movies, but he's been in a couple ok ones, and isn't as annoying.

I don't know how much screen time she has in this movie, but the smokin' hot Lizzy Caplan plays the sexy CIA agent that recruits the Rogan and Franco characters to zots the dictator.

That said, a person with Showtime can see her full ass nekked on Masters of Sex pretty much every week during its run.

Or on the DVD.

Last edited:
if they rerelease it, it will do much better than it ever would have originally

Last edited:

Really would not surprise me if Sony didn't already think of that, and pulled it for that reason only, just so they can release it in a month or two allowing them to cash in on all the free publicity.

Either way, I don't plan to see it.

Yes. If I ever started my own business, my first move would be to threaten and insult Kim Jong un. Think of all the free publicity...

i'm reading more and more commentary online about how it's unlikely this was a NK hack... based on how things went it appears to be an inside job,

Back