Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Eli Manning

nattyiceman2

I've watched this guy play many games, and every game I watch all I can think is how unimpressive he is. I hear soooo much hype about him (including coming from gruden tonight) and he looks down right awful.. I just don't understand why people respect him so much.

They respect him cause hes a manning.

But ya i dont understand why alot of ppl think he is a great player. Hes not very good at all.

My 2nd team is the Giants. I have always "liked" Eli, never "loved" his skills. Some days he comes to play and others, he seems like he's just going through the motions...idk. Against the Rams, he didn't play that bad but he has no zip on the ball. The ball floated all night. When it's all said and done, they could do much worse at the QB position in NY.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]Eli=My Mom>>>Romo.

Eli in your mom is greater than Romo?
2 ugly people having sex is never better than a Pro Bowl QB. FACT.

nattyiceman2 said:
I've watched this guy play many games, and every game I watch all I can think is how unimpressive he is. I hear soooo much hype about him (including coming from gruden tonight) and he looks down right awful.. I just don't understand why people respect him so much.

Mike Valente is that you. Eli threw for 30 TD's and 4000 yards last year

He's always threw 25 INT. He's not bad but when i watch him he sure has an ugly ball. Its like I'm watching McNabb.

Back