Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Bowl Games

CMU came back...scored on a 75 yard hail Mary with 1 second left then missed the 2 point conversion. Probably one of the strangest plays I have seen all season.

Lost 48-49

Just watched all the highlights.... The hail Mary was the best I have ever seen.. Now Not sure after all that I don't take it in to OT... But I also understand going for it too...

Man no one was at that game.....I mean that stadium was empty....

Just watched all the highlights.... The hail Mary was the best I have ever seen.. Now Not sure after all that I don't take it in to OT... But I also understand going for it too...

Man no one was at that game.....I mean that stadium was empty....

Allegedly there was 13K attendance, I call total bullshit to that. I would have gone for 2 though, nothing to lose in a bowl game and you have all the momentum. Still a great comeback though.

Illinois gets drilled by Louisiana Tech! Fuckin' Illini. The B1G really does suck.

The Big 12 is stinking it up so far. Maybe the playoff committee got it right denying both Baylor and TCU. Wow Texas looked bad last night. 59 yards of offense??

Helluva first half performance by TCU. I think they're pissed that Bucks got the nod.

it's fun to watch SEC teams get their asses kicked, all of them except bama vs OSU, then hopefully Oregon beats Bama

Yep, I take back my earlier comment about the Big 12 and TCU/Baylor.

Although truth be told, among TCU, Baylor, and OSU at the time I thought TCU was the best choice of the 3. Everybody got all hung up on the head-to-head result with Baylor, but the game was at Baylor, they were down 21 in the 4th quarter and the only time they led the entire game was the final score. And we can debate how good Minnesota is but TCU whipping them in the non-conference was better than anything Baylor and OSU had done.

I don't think TCU is that good, I just think Ole Miss is that bad. Ever since their number one player got injured (the wide receiver) they have not been the same team. I mean they didn't even score a point against Arkansas....

It looks like one of RichRod's UM's defenses out there right now vs Boise State.

I hope somehow GT pulls the upset on Miss State. Anytime I don't have to see or hear those inbreds chanting "SEC! SEC! SEC!" after every bowl win is a major plus. It's just laughable that Ole Miss jumped us, after all we wouldn't want that powerhouse 6-6 Illinois team to be left out of a bowl game would we Jim Delaney? Because they played so well against LA Tech and travelled so well too, right?

Back